- One red LED digital displays switch to show hot air gun and soldering iron precision temperature.
- Hot air gun and soldering iron separate and no interference with each other.
- Extremely low noise and space saving design.
- microcomputer control, quick warming-up.
- A 50 watt output soldering iron with temp range of 200°C - 480°C.
- Adjust the airflow and temperature control rotation easily.
- ESD design of soldering iron to protect sensitive components.
- International standard heater for convenient use and exchange.
- High-quality resistance for durable use.
- Suitable for SOIC, CHIP, QFP, PLCC, BGA and temperature-sensitive components.
- Plastic holder for placing the hot air gun.
- Stand for keeping the iron from flammable materials.
- Fits for heating shrink, drying, lacquer removal, viscidity removal, ice-out, pre-heating and glue soldering.
- ESD safe design of soldering iron to protect sensitive components & CE approved .
· Model: WEP 8786AD
· ESD Safe
· Total Power Consumption: 700 Watts
· Air Flow Type: Brushless Fan With Soft Air
· Max Air Flow Volume: 120L/min
· Hot Air Gun: 500 Watts
· Temperature Range 100°C ~ 480°C with Auto Cool Down Safety Feature
· Hot Air Gun Temperature Stability: ±1.8°F/1.0°C
· Soldering Iron: 50 Watts
· Temperature Range 200°C ~ 480°C
· Soldering Iron Temperature Stability: ±3.6°F/2.0°C
· Working Environment: 0°F ~ 122°F/ 0°C ~ 50°C
· Storage Environment: -68°F ~ 176°F/-20°C ~ 80°C